Triumphs This Week

Thursday, July 12, 2012


1. I've made it to finals week. The end is in sight!! Take that American Epidemic.

2. Taking almost a week off of school to go to Newport, CA last week w/ the man and not drowning in make-up work! Thanks to a lovely Saturday spent entirely trying to get ahead. We're homework beasts.

3. Trudging through my last assignments/ exams with a nasty cold. {Bless you, nyquil.}

4. Rocking my debate in Public Speaking- seriously tempting to go into politics when you've got people rally cheering you on. Woo hoo!

5. Josh (a.k.a the man) came up with the most brilliant upon brilliant of summer plans for us this last week! 

Normally, since it's only seven weeks that we get a break from school, I would just stay at school and work.

But frankly that just sounded far too poopy.

 I miss my fam! And I've lived in Idaho for three years straight only leaving for the occasional holiday and road trip. 

Homegirl needs a break.



So this is what the man, so geniously {it's a word} came up with the other day.

*Eh-em*

July 20th: Officially done with school. HA-ZAH!!
July20th-27th: Stay in Rexburg for a week to finish up my job at the ad agency
July 28th/ish: Road trip down to Utah!! We <3 Utah.
July 29th/ish: Continue road trip down to AZ to stay with my family. {Grand canyon on the way??}
Aug 3rd: Josh flies from Pheonix up to Minnesota to spend time with his family, I get some quality time with mine
Aug 16th: I drive allllll the way back up to Utah and meet up w/ Josh's family, who will be driving down from Minnesota, in Heber-ish area where we will spend a week and a 1/2 in a lodge enjoying the gorgeous Utah mountains and all they have to offer. Alpine slides anyone?!
Aug 25th: Drive down to Alpine for my wonderful roommate Terra and, her fiance, Joe's wedding!

After that we're just going where the wind takes us until school starts back up again.

Ah, summer. 

6. My final triumph? 

Putting my first post on this new blog of mine.
Hope you enjoy reading!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog, Kenna! You're making me wish I had the freedom of a summer break...those were the days. Enjoy having no responsibility. Good luck with the rest of your semester! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mckenna, I love this post. I love this blog... and I especially love that boy that makes you soooo happy. Thanks for sharing your lovely life. I'm so so excited for this adventure of a summer. Sounds like a great summer for love to blossom??? Love you beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete