Hallelujah

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Oh, finals.



I am absolutely DONE with school for this semester!

Wow, am I overjoyed. 

Took my last final on Thursday and walked out of those testing center doors like a champ. Boom, roasted.

Can't wait to OFFICIALLY start summer after this next week of work {oh my, sometimes I just wan't to call in and tell them I've moved to Alaska. Can't come in anymore. Ever.}

Current hurdle? Packing up all of my stuff, condensing it all to fit in my closet and top of my desk {curse you, white glove} and cleaning every little nook and cranny of this place till my elbows shine with grease. 

Sorry. Weird mental image. But you get the point.

Good thing I have this guy around to move the heavy stuff and make snack runs at 11:55pm


What can I say? He's a gem, that one.



1 comment:

  1. Oh how I feel your pain! I am nearly done with my Summer classes (3 more weeks) and then its just about 10 days or so until I am right back at it! Bummer.

    You are a lucky girl! My guy lives in another state right now, so there is no helping with anything and I am left to fend for myself! Eeeep.

    xo Teresa
    www.delightfullydarling.com

    ReplyDelete