Mood Busters

Wednesday, July 18, 2012






Ways that I make myself feel better:

1. Brush my teeth. If I feel nasty, gross, and unproductive- I know that the first step to success is a clean mouth. Try it! I swear you'll feel better :)

2. Clean my room. An uncluttered space helps to de-clutter the mind.

3. Talk about it. Alone time is good to think things through and calm down, but I'm the type of person that needs someone to bounce my emotions and irrational thoughts off of. It really helps to bring balance and sense to all of the confusion going through your head.

4. Cry. I don't know of many better feelings than after you've let out a good cry. 

5. Look at pictures. For some reason nostalgia helps me to put things in perspective and realize that life goes on, nothing is permanent, and most things I get upset about aren't worth it.

6. Listen to music. Especially songs like this one 
Just puts a smile on my face :)

6. Pray. There are times when the only person who will understand you is the one you speak to in your heart. It's hard for me sometimes when I'm upset, because I don't always like to admit that I need help, but I try to get on my knees and begin to speak. Out loud is often best. I don't often get answers to my problems, but I always rise with the feeling that someone's heard me.





Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives.
- Thomas S. Monson

1 comment:

  1. hello! this is probably so bizzare but i'm friends with brindisi & leanda, we might have met once or twice at devotional but anyway, you have the cutest blog!

    ReplyDelete