Movie Night

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy Sunday Everyone!








Something you should know about me...


I absolutely love love love love love love {get it yet?} watching/ seeing movies. 


For as long as I can remember I have struggled with forcing myself to get out and do things when there's a movie that my mind has made itself up over watching. 


"Who needs fresh air?  It's a Nora Ephron for crying out loud!"


Josh and I try to keep the amount of movies we watch at a minimum and make sure we get a lot of versatility into our date nights so that sitting on a couch is not the focal point of our time with one another {it's also difficult not to make food the focal point of our relationship considering it's something we both love... oh so much. Still working on that one.}


But when this little number came out in previews we knew we had to make it a priority...




Now when I say "we" had to make it a priority, I mean that tentatively. 

As in, I knew Josh and everyone else on the planet would be dying to see it, so I knew what we would be doing the first weekend of it's release.

I didn't necessarily dislike the idea of seeing it. It just seemed so intense and the hype surrounding it made me a little nervous.

Despite all of that, we made it a part of our date last night after we went to Cafe Rio {I know it's not a big deal to most people, but we NEVER get Cafe Rio. An hour drive there and back doesn't always seem worth it. But it is. It always is.}

And I LOVED it.

A little intense, yes. But a very well-made movie. I really enjoyed the cast, despite everyone whining about how Anne Hathaway would ruin Batman. 

The story had me for the whole 2 hours and 50 minutes.

Fun date night for sure. 


2 comments:

  1. 1. Love your blog girl!!
    2. I cannot wait to see Batman!! I'm hopefully seeing it tomorrow night! yay!
    3. Miss you already
    4. Love your writing :) (I'm intimidated by the whole writing part of blogging...)
    5. Lets make homemade orange juice next semester

    Love, Brindisi

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love a saturday movie night on the couch too! Need to add this one to the list...

    rachel

    ReplyDelete