Happy Things

Thursday, August 9, 2012



Once upon a time I lived in the dorms at BYU-Idaho. 







I was hesitant once I got to school, found my dorm room, and saw cinderblock walls all around me, not to mention the musty smell that was coming off a few pieces of furniture... 

I was a little nervous.

One thing that helped tremendously in getting over my worries and fears about my apartment, and college in general, was making friends with my neighbors!

My apt, as well as the next three apartments down from mine would all remain pretty close throughout the semester, and some of us would remain close for the next four years of our college life.


One of those girls, who started out as my neighbor and turned out to be one of my closest friends, is miss Terra Lora Lee.






Terra is one of the smartest, most considerate, laid-back, and overall coolest people that I know. I can't wait to see what this girl does in the world {no pressure...}



Speaking of the things she'll do....






She's getting married!



To this guy!



Right?!?!? 

Terra and Joe will have gorgeous little blonde-haired children.



I am just over the moon for them and can't WAIT to attend their wedding in just a couple short weeks!


They were also kind enough to ask me to design their wedding announcements for them, which was such a blast for me, really. I love designing in general, but when you get to incorporate the style elements of a good friend into your design, it really becomes something special.


So here is it's blog debut :)







Congratulations Terra and Joe!





1 comment:

  1. I love Terra! And I love they're announcement! It's up on my fridge hanging gloriously! Bravo

    ReplyDelete